- Eyebrow/Lash Brush: Application of mascara products and separating lashes.
- Pencil Brush: For precise shading in the eye creases or along lash line.
- Angled Brush: Have bristles carefully arranged for a perfect angle to help define the brows.
- Crease Brush: Ideally created for crease work. Use only the tip of the brush for tine application.
- Concealer Brush: Smoothly and evenly blends concealer into the under eye area, face and blemishes.
- Fan Brush: Flat brush for even and soft definition ideally for sweeping bronzer and illuminator. Also to fan away excess product like makeup fallout, without leaving a trace.
- Powder Brush: To apply loose, pressed, translucent and bronzer across the entire face.