It is a protein made up of amino-acids and approximately makes up of 30% within the body. These are tough and strong structures found in skin, bones, tendons and ligaments.
- Provides structural support, strength, elasticity of the skin.
- Required in the replacement and restoration of dead skin cells.
- Acts as fillers in cosmetics to remove lines, wrinkles scarring and acne.
- Helps in the treatment of osteoarthritis
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
It is a carbohydrate, occuring naturally throughout the human body. Roughly 50% is found in our skin. When not bound to other molecules, it binds to water and lubricate movable parts of the body such as joints and muscles.
- Nature’s moisturizer
- Helps provide lubrication which resists compression and allows joints and skin to bear weight
- Promotes fullness and elasticity for a young-looking skin
- Transports nutrients to skin, cartilage, joints, ligaments and eyes
- Removes waste from joint capsule
- Supports, nourishes and hydrates the deep layers of the scalp
- Gives structure (shape) and plumpness to the lips