Have you ever wondered why you find some facial products irritating while to other people it’s not? Don’t worry! There’s nothing wrong with you. The fact is that there are different types of skin. This explains why some people are okay with the products you’re irritated to.
It’s just only a matter of choosing the right one suitable for your skin. And knowing your skin type actually makes it easier for you to know what’s safe and what’s not.
Here are the different skin types:
- NORMAL SKIN: Your skin is in a good balance between too much dryness and too much oiliness. A normal skin is smooth and soft with an even skin tone. You have no sensitivity whatsoever to any environmental factor.
- COMBINED SKIN: Your skin will likely be normal and oily at the same time. The best example of this is the T-zone, where the cheeks have no sebum (oil), but the forehead, nose, and chin have. Your skin will tend to be shiny and have more open pores.
- DRY SKIN: Your skin will likely to have lesser sebum. It is a known fact that sebum is important to keep the skin healthy and moisturized. Your skin somehow feels tight and uncomfortable with a rough texture.
- SENSITIVE SKIN: Your skin tends to feel that itchy and burning sensation when irritated. There are environmental factors that will easily irritate your skin. But it won’t be difficult to identify, which makes preventing the irritation easy.
- OILY SKIN: Your skin has too much oil excretion, which appears very visible on your face. You’re prone to pimples, blackheads, blemishes, and open pores. The good news however, having a more natural sebum makes the skin look younger. And with more moisture, you are unlikely to have wrinkles.
When it comes to various skincare products, it has been a dread for many women that there are certain effects a skin type will feel that the others won’t feel.
However, here’s a product that serves safety and beauty to all skin types.
SKN White and Ultra White skincare products offer premium whitening in just 7 days! This whitening wonder reduces hyperpigmentation, freckles, and dark spots. Get radiance and a younger looking skin without the irritation from SKN’s side-effect free components.
SKN is a natural alternative to hydroquinone, which other people find to have the inconvenient side effects.
SKN White is for those with matured skin, while SKN White is for those below.
Nothing says beauty for all than SKN White and SKN Ultra White!